Eco spa hotel, The Scarlet in North Cornwall has announced their brand new Winter Wellness pacakge, a perfect spa escape at the days draw in.
The Winter Wellness break
Escape to the coast for a blissful two night break discovering the sensory contrasts of winter. Although it is cold outside, the Scarlet’s clifftop sauna and hot tubs take on a new magic during these colder months – there’s something special in that textural change between the crisp, coastal wind and the warm, slow heat.
The break includes full use of the indoor and outdoor pools, yoga and spa classes and a short journey cocooned in the one of the Scarlet’s tented treatment rooms. One of the Scarlet therapists will slowly guide you through a personalised treatment, before leaving you to hibernate in a suspended cocoon pod.
And nothing returns you to the body quite like a sudden rush of flavour. Included is also a night’s three-course dining at the Scarlet Restaurant. Enjoy two morning waking to the sound of the sea, with a sea view room, and take home the essence of the Scarlet with a NEOM Organics Happiness Diffuser.
Included in your stay:
- Two nights of sound sea-air sleep in a sea-view room
- Warm up and wind down in our spa (including use of our indoor and outdoor pools, barrel cedar sauna and steam room)
- Entry to the Scarlet’s diverse yoga and spa classes
- Enjoy a three-course evening meal of Cornwall’s deep winter flavours at the Scarlet Restaurant
- Find rebalance with a Short Journey in a luxury tented treatment room, gently lit by lanterns
- Take the essence of the Scarlet home with a specially selected Happiness Diffuser from NEOM Organics (worth £38)
The Scarlet Spa is open, but is working in a different way to keep everyone safe. Elements of the spa now need to be reserved once you’ve arrived at the Scarlet. Please see our Covid-19 update page for the full information.
Available from 30th November 2020 to 1st March 2021 (excluding Christmas, Valentines and school holidays). Breaks start from £799.00 for two people or £649.00 for a solo traveller, based on a two-night stay in a Just Right sea-view rooms.
# # #
For more information, please contact:
The Massey Partnership