Personalised Yoga Break – set your intention for 2021
When lockdown lifts, many of us with be emerging from weeks and months of solitude, and the challenges of homeschooling. working from home and coping with the seemingly endless weeks of lockdown life. The team at the Scarlet have come up with a wonderful three night break to galvanise guests after this hard time. Suitable for everyone, from the experienced yogi to a total beginner, this new yoga package from the Scarlet is ideal for those looking to find inspiration in a moment of meditation, readjust, refocus and recentre, ready for the year ahead. This three night break at the award winning coastal bolthole is for guests looking to find freedom in movement in a class, setting goals for your year. This divine adults only eco luxury escape on the hillsides above the surf of Mawgan Porth in North Cornwall is the perfect andidote to your own four walls and will leave you refreshed and ready for 2021!
The course begins by setting your intentions and resetting in a workshop – working out the balance that works for you, recentring and recharging. The Scarlet is all about nurturing you on this ocean side break so you can kick off the year with brightness and peace.
A three-night break includes:
- Three-night stay in a sea view room with two-course breakfast every morning.
- Dinner on two evenings in our restaurant, or enjoyed in the comfort of your room.
- A Scarlet Journey: four hours to completely unwind during an individual consultation, a bathing ritual, a guided meditation, a therapeutic massage and deep relaxation recovery time. We’ll match the specialties of your therapists to your Ayurvedic dosha.
- Two privately tutored 90-minute yoga sessions and optional daily group classes
- Time in the cliff top hot tub overlooking Mawgan Porth beach
- A Happi Empire journal and our top tips for setting your intentions for the year
The Yoga Breaks are £1,590 based on two people sharing a Just Right room for three nights.
call on 01637 861 800 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org