Enjoy a cossetted and carefree Christmas at the luxury bolthole overlooking Lake Windermere, The Samling.
Christmas time in the Lake District – a time where festive magic is sprinkled across the snow capped peaks and the fellside twinkle with the promise of advent joy. With skies so clear and bright, it promises perfect conditions for a certain jolly fellow in red to make his Christmas Eve dash around the globe and he always makes a stop off at The Samling. The Samling is cosy and full of Christmas cheer with fires crackling in the grates giving a warm welcome to our guests. The trees shimmer under beautiful decorations whilst the firesides are swagged with garlands of holly and magic is now promised across the sleepy, starlit fells.
The Samling’s Christmas menu is a delight for the senses, where tradition meets the very best of modern British cooking, picking and choose the most delicious local produce to create a festive feast. After lunch take a traditional winter walk through the ancient woodlands or down to the waters edge. The Samling team recommend a wander up to The Gathering to take in the scents of festive spice curling around steaming cups of mulled wine and delicious hot chocolate, perfect for warming hands after aChristmas snow ball fight on the lawn should Mother nature grace us with a flurry of snowflakes.Christmas is a time to celebrate and come together and there is no greater gift than to see smiles and joy on Christmas morning.
As the song goes, ‘It’s the most magical time of the year’.
Friday, 24th December 2021
- Check in to your room from 3pm, Cream Tea is to be enjoyed in the comfort of the lounge.
- Festive themed Wine Tasting and Mince Pies with our Beverage Team. Dinner will consist of a 5 Course Set Menu served between 18:30 and 20:30
Christmas Day Saturday, 25th December 2021
- Breakfast will be served in the restaurant overlooking Lake Windermere or enjoy Breakfast in the comfort of your room.
- A Glass of Champagne per person prior to your 5 Course Christmas Lunch created by Robby Jenks, overlooking Lake Windermere
- In the evening a cold Buffet will be served in our restaurant (if you have room!)
Boxing Day Sunday, 26th December 2021
- Check out is at 11 am.
Room category two night package prices:-
Classic Double £1,430.00
Luxury Double £1,590.00
Junior Suite £1,750.00
Prices are on a per room, per stay basis and are based on double occupancy for our two-night festive package.
Contact Number: 015394 31922